Within 6 months, try to convince 5 friends to become member of Mobile Vikings too. Thanks to your new Viking friend, you can win up to one year of free top-ups. Find out what you and your friends need to do:
Step 1: Become a real Viking!
You can take part in this campaign if you're using an active Mobile Vikings account. If you already were a Viking on the day the campaign was launched (October 7, 2013), you can take part in it from that day on. If you weren't a Viking yet on October 7, 2013, the campaign will start on the day you really became a Viking (registered at the very latest on April 7, 2014). The day you made your registration at Mobile Vikings will thus be taken into account. If you still have a fixed contract with another provider and if you don't know when to request a new SIM card, you can always use our reminder service.
Step 2: Convince 5 friends of becoming a Mobile Viking.
Within 6 months after the campaign has started (October 7, 2013), try to convince at least 5 friends to become a Mobile Vikings member. If you weren't a Viking yet on October 7, 2013, the campaign period of 6 months will start on the day you registered your own Mobile Vikings SIM card (at the very latest on April 7, 2014). Convincing someone is really easy. If you need some inspiration, just have a look at this page.
Step 3: Receive 150 Viking Points.
During your friend's SIM request, he or she will need to enter your registered Mobile Vikings phone number or email address. He or she can also request a SIM card by going to your personal campaign page. In that case, your personal data will already be filled out. For each new SIM card activated and topped up once within the campaign period of 6 months, you'll receive – as usual at Mobile Vikings – 150 Viking Points.
Step 4: Receive another 150 Viking Points!
As soon as your 5 new Viking friends have all performed their first top-up, you can earn even more Viking Points. For the very next top-up of your Viking friends, you'll receive another bundle of 150 Viking Points. This second top-up may also be performed outside the 6 month campaign period.
Step 5: Let's have a bonus!
What if your 5 Viking friends all have performed their second top-up? In that case, you'll receive a bonus of 300 Viking Points.
If you've convinced your 5 new Viking friends of topping up twice, you'll receive 12 x 150 Viking Points. This equals 12 free top-ups of € 15. You can thus call, send SMS and surf for free during a whole year. Just go to your account to exchange these Viking Points for free top-ups. You can also decide to save your Viking Points and to top up for another price plan such as € 10 (100 Viking Points), € 25 (250 Viking Points) or € 50 (500 Viking Points).
• If you want to receive those Viking Points, your friends need to top up via Bancontact, MasterCard, Visa, Bitcoin, Easy Payment or bank transfer. If your friends top up via Viking Points, it's not possible to receive in exchange Viking Points yourself.
• You'll only receive double Viking Points and a bonus (as described at step 4 and 5) if you convince 5 friends as from the start of the campaign. If you weren't a Viking yet on October 7, 2013, the campaign will start on the day you really became a Viking (registered at the very latest on April 7, 2014). You can thus only receive double Viking Points for convincing a maximum of 5 new friends. If you can convince some more friends, you'll still receive the initial 150 Viking Points for his or her SIM card activation.
• What happens if you've already convinced 5 friends of becoming a Viking as from January 1, 2013 and before the start of the campaign on October 7, 2013? We challenge you to convince another 5 friends to become a Viking within 6 months. Next, you'll have to make sure they all perform a double top-up (as described at step 3 and 4). If you succeed, you'll be a 'Super Viking'. Later on, you'll discover what this means. ;-)
• Have you already convinced 1, 2, 3 or 4 Vikings between January 1, 2013 and the start date of the campaign on October 7, 2013? In that case, you're only a few Vikings away of reaching the minimum of 5 new Viking friends. A soon as your 5 Viking friends have all performed at least one top-up, you can earn some more Viking Points. At the first new top-up of your Viking friend, made after October 7, 2013, you'll receive again 150 Viking Points. If your 5 Viking friends have performed their two top-ups, you'll receive a bonus of 300 Viking Points.
• If your friend requests a SIM card with a new phone number, he or she will first have to pay a registration cost of € 15. This registration cost doesn't count as a first top-up. In order to receive the initial 150 Viking Points, your friend first needs to top up within the campaign period of 6 months.
• What happens when you've convinced 10 friends of becoming a Viking within the campaign period? You'll only receive double Viking Points for the first 5 friends who've performed a double top-up (as described at step 4). Of course, it isn't necessary those 5 friends were the 5 first people who became a Viking thanks to you. The order at which you've convinced your friends doesn't has an influence on the order at which the top-ups were performed.
• You can also receive a 150 Viking Points reward if you convince a Dutch friend of becoming a Mobile Viking in the Netherlands. If your Dutch friend performs a second top-up, you'll receive an extra bundle of 150 Viking Points. Please note: by convincing a Dutch friend, you cannot receive an extra bonus (as described at step 5).