Jobs← back to all jobs
Viking Evangelist (marketing & communications)
- Marketing and communications at Mobile Vikings includes:
- · Inventing creative and unique advantages for our Vikings, within the Viking strategy
- · Working on new products and how to put them in the market
- · Writing texts, blog posts and following up on social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- · Searching for and maintaining interesting partnerships
- · Working with 1 common baseline: our members, the Vikings, are at the center of our thinking.
You are the one
- · Who is capable of expressing himself or herself in Dutch (native language), French and English
- · Who already gained experience (3 years minimum) and sharpened his or her skills in a similar job; preferably in a young, dynamic and innovative environment
- · Who knows social media like the back of his or her hand. Mobile Vikings almost never uses traditional media and that’s ‘the way to go’ for you
- · Who is flexible, capable of switching quickly and who likes working ‘ad hoc’
- · Who likes to write
- · Who likes working in a team but is also able to work independently
- . Who eats all mobile thingsfor breakfast
- · A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- · A fixed contract in a fast growing company.
- · The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- · A congenial atmosphere at work in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
We’d like to introduce you to... Mobile Vikings
The first community driven operator worldwide, that’s us. Everything revolves around the members, our Vikings. We differentiate ourselves by listening to our Vikings, by involving them in our activities and by delivering an excellent service combined with a favorable price policy.
Our aim is to maintain an atypical approach towards both our Vikings and our employees. At the Mobile Vikings headquarter, you'll find an enthusiastic and catching atmosphere of innovation, passion, faith in one's own abilities and positivism. Are you looking for a workplace where you can unfold your talents, interests and experiences? Mobile Vikings is the place to be!
If you want to apply for this job, please contact us with your CV at email@example.com.